The constant evolution in the field of technology has introduced smart ways to obtain quality prints. Specifically, HP printers have taken over the market in terms of affordability & durability. You can truly rely on them for obtaining clear prints for home or business purposes. Above all the advancements in printing techniques, users can now leverage the advantages associated with wireless printing. Many models of HP Printer support Wi-Fi technology, and it is easy to operate them. However, if you are a new customer and want to know how to connect HP printer to wifi, then you must read the article till the end.
For instance, there are some benefits of opting for an HP printer to meet your daily printing requirements. These are:
- HP printers are versatile & highly reliable.
- Useful for fast printing
- Easy to handle
- Sleek hardware design
- Supports modern printing technologies
Moreover, when you choose an HP device as your printing partner, you can be assured of receiving quality prints without facing inconvenience.
Steps for HP Printer Configuration in Windows:
Before you connect your system to Wi-fi, make sure that you have performed hp printer setup steps to connect your computer with the printer. The procedure is easy, you can follow the below-given instructions:
- Firstly, open the browser and download the printer drivers from the website.
- Search for your printer model and click on the Download option.
- Wait until the download finishes.
- Now run the installer to complete the setup process.
- Navigate to Control Panel on your system.
- Choose the Printer and Driver option.
- Click on Add Printer.
- Out of the displayed list, select the model name of your printer and click on Next.
- Your HP printer will be connected to the PC successfully.
Steps for HP Printer Installation in MacOS:
However, if you are a Mac user and want to connect your HP printer to your system to perform your day-to-day printing activities, then you must go through the below steps:
- The first step will be similar to that of the windows configurational process. That is, download the respective printer drivers from the website.
- Now run the installer and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- After the completion, open the Apple Menu and choose System & Preferences.
- Now to add your printer choose the Printer & Scanner option.
- Tap on the + sign to add your device.
- From the displayed list, choose the model name of your printing device.
- Finally, your HP printing device will be connected to your Mac system successfully.
Method to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi-
Before you proceed with the Wi-Fi connection steps, it is mandatory to ensure that you take care of the below aspects. These are some requirements to perform the uninterrupted operation:
- Make use of an appropriate Wi-Fi network
- Remember to download the latest HP printer driver
- Ensure to provide stable power connection
- Keep a note of the User Id & Password of your Wi-Fi network
Here, we have listed down sequential steps that can be performed for connecting your printer to the wireless network. These are:
- Firstly, turn ON both printer & router.
- Now in the control panel of the printer, tap on Setup with the help of arrow keys.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard in the Network menu.
- From the list of available networks, select the name of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Enter the password of your network.
- Now, press OK to confirm.
- Once you have finished performing these steps, your printer will be connected to Wi-Fi successfully.
We hope that the above-mentioned steps have helped you to establish a faultless connection between your computer and printing device.
You Must Also Read