Pallet furniture to furnish your interior at a low price. Any self-respecting handyman has at least one project made with pallets. The manufacture of pallet furniture was also one of the most pinned topics on Pinterest. What started as a need to create a low-budget table quickly turned into a decor trend. Thanks to their functionality and versatility, these wooden supports intended for transporting and storing goods quickly become beds, TV cabinets, sofas, and outdoor furniture of all kinds. In terms of style, pallet furniture fits many interiors, which further contributes to its popularity.
Create A Small Corner of Rest on The Terrace With A Very Easy To Make A Pallet Bench
- A Pallet
- A brush and a brush
- Primer (base paint)
- A saw
- A sander
- Paint for doors and windows
- Two potted trees (e.g., potted olive tree)
Cut the pallet as shown below. Prepare the surface before painting by applying a degreaser with a brush. Rinse well and let dry for 1 – 2 days. Sand the pallet to get an even, smooth surface. Apply a paint base, then paint in the desired color. Use two different colors in pastel shades to paint the sides and seat of your bench. To get neat lines between the two colors, use masking tape. Position the bar directly on the pots and cool drawing ideas.
Hanging Table For A Touch of Fantasy in the Décor
- 8 wood screws
- 4 eyebolts
- A drill
- A crowbar
- A hammer
- A saw
- Take the planks off the pallet using a crowbar and hammer. Remove the nails from the boards.
- To make the bedside tabletop, start by cutting four boards 46 cm long. Keep the cut pieces of wood from two of the boards. They will serve as support blades below the tray.
- Position the cut wood planks edge-to-edge, side facing down. Place the two pieces of wood vertically on them at an equal distance. Secure with wood screws (four screws per piece of wood). The length of the screws is to be defined according to the size of your pallet.
- Turn the table over to the other side and mark the holes’ location in the four corners, 2.5 cm from each edge. Drill holes using a drill bit the same diameter as the shank of the eyelet screw to be installed. Screw the eyebolts into the wood. Pass the four pieces of rope through the hooks and tie knots.
- Attach a hook to the ceiling to hang the nightstand.
Pallets To Embellish The Terrace or Patio
- 122 cm × 102 cm pallets (choose your pallets according to the size of your mattress)
- 5 castors Ø 10 cm (2 fixed castors and 3 swivel casters with brakes)
- A primer for exterior wood in polyurethane paint, a brush
- 60/180/220 grit sander sanding discs
- A drill with a wood bit of
- Bolts, nuts, washers
- For the armrests: pipes, pipe clamps, male ⁄ female pipe elbow fittings.
- Start by sanding the pallets with an electric sander to obtain a smooth surface.
- The sofa base consists of two assembled pallets (in width, it is 122 cm and in length – 204 cm). Adjust the dimensions of the pallets to suit your mattress and make the necessary cuts. For a 100 × 190 cm mattress, 20 cm must remove from the width.
- Mark the marks for the holes to be drilled (3 spots per pallet). Drill holes in the front, middle, and back using a 19mm wood bit. Place the two paddles edge to edge and insert the bolts into the holes. Secure with washers and nuts. Tighten the nuts with a wrench.
- Apply primer to protect exterior wood.
- It’s time to attach the casters to the four corners (the fixed casters on one side and the braked casters on the other side). Mark the marks for the holes and drill. Secure the casters with the bolts, nuts, and washers. Place a roulette wheel in the middle of the sofa.
- Clean the pipes well with a degreasing product. Assemble the lines to make the armrests.
You Must Know About