Most subscription shipment and e-commerce businesses need custom mailer boxed to ship their products in a safe manner. Usually, these boxes are made using corrugated materials or paperboard. It is very important to make sure that you get your mailer boxes printed and created using materials of the highest quality. This will also ensure a good brand impression on your customers.
Pocket-Friendly Custom Designed Mailer Boxes
It is important to mention that good boxes come at a higher price because creating them requires using the best of everything. However, you can get affordable and high-quality custom mailer boxes at only a few reliable companies, one of which is IMH Packaging. Experience matters in this industry, because through years of observation such companies refine their quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
Consider Mailer Boxes Wholesale
An additional benefit of buying custom boxes from a company that has pocket-friendly prices, you can also make an additional saving by placing bulk orders. With a wholesale mailer boxes order, you can get each box at a much lower rate than you would ordinarily.
Some FAQs of Custom Mailer Boxes
What are the types of mailer boxes available for shipping?
There are about ten main types of custom shipping boxes, and these include:
- Folding carton boxes
- Rigid boxes
- Corrugated boxes
- Full overlap boxes
- Roll end tuck top boxes
- Telescope boxes
- Collapsible boxes
- Shoulder boxes
- Regular slotted container boxes
- Postal mailer boxes
Can you print my logo on the boxes?
The incredible graphic designers working in this industry are capable of producing amazing and very attractive logos. Using the latest techniques to conquer the limitations of the flexographic process and applying friendly art, experts can print your logos on boxes.
How many colors can you choose for printing the boxes?
Although it is possible to choose three or more colors, it is generally advisable for customers to select a few colors to minimize cost.
How to determine which type of custom box to order
Placing an order for wholesale mailer boxes is easy and a three-step process.
- Determine what size, the type of mailer box you need, and the quantity
- Work with IMH Packaging’s project manager to get the Adobe design. Send your logo and discuss colors and type of ink, etc.
- Send the final design and the company will take care of the rest.
How do I determine the size I need?
There is a list of different standard sizes available. However, depending on your specific product, the size can be customized. Here is a list of some very popular sizes and their purposes:
- For small personal items and jewelry – 5″ x 4″ x 3″
- For nutraceutical and cosmetic shipment – 6″ x 6″ x 2″
- For subscription boxes and items like blades or razors – 7″ x 7″ x 2″
- For USPs and lightweight items e.g. Men’s socks and ties – 8.5″ x 5-3/16″ x 1-9/16″
- For items like candles and snacks – 8.5″ x 9″ x 4″
- For cosmetics or e-juice e.g. vape – 9″ x 6.5″ x 2-3/4″
- For kid’s items – 9.5″ x 6.5″ x 4.5″
- For larger items – 10″ x 8-1/2″ x 4″
- For items like shirts, small clothing, and e-flute – 11″ x 12″ x 2″
- For clothing and items with height – 12-1/4″ X 9-1/4″ X 2″ and 12-1/4″ X 9-1/4″ X 4″
Are there any unprinted boxes?
Yes, you can purchase unprinted boxes in bundles.
You are all set to place your custom mailer boxes order. All the best.
You Must Also Read